We are committed to working with you to be successful in our courses.
If you have any type of Learning, or Physical Disability, please let us know ahead of the class start date and we will find options to make your course fun, informative and successful.
Douglas Bird, BApB, ACP
First Aid Training, C.P.R., Emergency Planning & More
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- (Coming August 2019)
- Health Care Provider
- E-Training Defibrillator
First Aid Training
- Emergency First Aid - 8 hours
- Standard First Aid - 16 hours (WSIB Approved)
- Wilderness & Disaster First Aid - Basic & Advanced
- Catastrophic Bleeding Course (NEW)
- Suspension Trauma (NEW)
Babysitting Lessons and Safety Training
- Proper first aid procedures for common childhood emergencies.
- Proper response to common childhood behavioural challenges.
- Games and toys appropriate for each age group.
- How to childproof a room according to the age of the child.
- Emergency Planning
- Special & Sporting Event Safety Planning
- Disaster Exercise Design
- Patient Simulation
- Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM)